Tuesday, October 14, 2008

fogged over

Ok. I admit that I am fully obsessed with Halloween and all things related to my most favorite-est holiday.

Really people this IS my Christmas. If I didn’t think it would do some
un-repairable damage to my future children I would choose to celebrate this as our main holiday.

That being said I have really wanted to step up the party atmosphere this year at the second annual spook-tacular this year.

Here it is:





The ultimate party festivising invention the Bubble fogger!!
Weeeeeee haw!!!

Don’t be fooled by the $79.99 price tag at the local Halloween pop up shop. Go to Target or Great land as it goes by in my parts, how could you not love a store called GREAT LAND??

I digress since this post is not about target.


Target price tag: 39.00 awesome!

And I joke… as the market crashes and I loose my house I will be sitting in my empty living room with my bubble fogger.

So very unnecessary but totally cool!!!

No comments: