Tuesday, May 26, 2009

feed your head

I saw this in a liquor store display from the bus window a while back-- if I didn't HAVE to be some where prompt I would have jumped off to snatch this fabulous gem up!!



Now mind you after some research I have found that this Vodka is between 49-69 very fancy dollars.
But that skull bottle just maybe worth it all for my frequent Halloween entertaining. I will seek out an online deal-- it will be my new mission.

Check out Dan Aykroyd selling the wonders of this apparently very delicious vodka. It is fun but 8 minutes...


If you don't have 8 minutes you can check out the "PC guy" breaking his character by using a mac to film his tasting. They tell me since it is flipped it is filmed on a mac. His glasses make him kinda hip>> Mac guy watch out!!

No comments: